1、由零开始
仍是旧日动人笑面
10、别话
  尽变心底痴痴的怀念

《张国荣兜风心情》(1989)
5. 在你的眼里,看不见我的心
词:宋天豪/曲:张国荣
-----------------------------------------
LESLIE的歌词全记录,现在整理了他公开演唱过的歌曲三百五十七首,其中专辑歌曲二百六十四首,演唱会歌曲二十九首,其它场合歌曲六十四首。歌词如下,欢迎分享,尚未齐全,请勿转载。《维也纳之冬》等歌词没有找到,部分歌词不准确,部分歌曲的词曲作者不详,可能还有些他唱过的歌曲没有收入……敬请各位补充指正,非常感谢。
历年专辑
1977 《Daydreaming》
1979 《情人箭》
1983 《风继续吹》
1983 《张国荣的一片痴》
1984 《张国荣LESLIE》(Monica)
1985 《为你钟情》
1985 《夏日精选—全赖有你》
1986 《Stand Up》
1986 《张国荣》(迷惑我)
1987 《爱慕》(国语)
1987 《Summer Romance》
1988 《Virgin Snow》
1988 《张国荣Leslie》(国语精选)
1988 《Hot Summer》
1989 《LESLIE》(由零开始)
1989 《张国荣兜风心情》(国语)
1989 《Salute》
1989 《Final Encounter》
1990 《Dreaming》
1995 《宠爱》
1996 《红》
1998 《这些年来》
1998 《Printemps》
1999 《陪你倒数》
2000 《Untitled》
2000 《大热》
2001 《Forever》(精选)
2002 《Crossover》
2003 《一切随风》
历次演唱会
1985 《85演唱会》
1986 《86演唱会》
1988 《百事巨星张国荣演唱会》
1989 《告别乐坛演唱会》
1997 《跨越九七演唱会》
2000 《拉阔演唱会》
2000 《热情演唱会》
2001 《热情演唱会压轴篇》
历年其它歌曲

《DAY DREAMER》(1977)

1、DAY DREAMER (T.Dempsey)

I remember April when the sun was in the sky. And love was burning in your eyes. Nothing in the world could bother me. Cause I was living in the world of made believe. I’m just a daydreamer walking in the rain. Chasing after rainbows. I’m in never fine again. Life is much too beautiful. To live it all I know. Oh how much I need someone to go my very own. I’m just a daydreamer. Oh,Oh,Ah,Ah.

2. WE ARE ALL ALONE (B.Scaggs)

Outside the rain begins and it may never end. So cry no more, on the shore a dream. Will take us out to sea. Forever more, forever more. Close your eyes and dream, and you can be with me. Neath the waves,through the caves of hours. Long forgotten now. We';re all alone, We';re all alone. Close the window calm the light. And it will be alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Learn how to pretend. Once a story';s told it can';t help but grow old. Roses do, lovers too, so cast your seasons to the wind. And told me dear, Ohhh hold me Dear. Close the window calm the light . And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. All';s forgotten now. We';re all alone, all alone. Close the window calm the light. And ir will be all alright. No need to bother now. Let it out, let it all begin. Owe it to the wind. My love,Hold me Dear. All';s forgotten now my love. We';re all alone.

3 EVER NOW (Manilow/Panzer)

When there';s someone else who cares. When there';s someone home who';s waiting just for me. Ever now I think about you as I';m climbing up the stairs. And I wonder what to do so she won';t see that ever now. When I';ve found a better life than what we had. Ever now I wake up crying in the middle of the night. And I can';t believe it still could hurt so bad. Ever now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it';s still so hard without you. Ever now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Ever now Ever now. When I never hear your name. And the world has changed so much since you';re been gone. Ever now I still remember and the feeling';s still the same. And this pain inside of me goes on and on. Ever now When I have come so for I wonder where you are I wonder why it';s still so hard without you. Ever now When I come shining through. I swear I think for you. And now I wish you know. Some how. Ever now.

4 BEFORE ME HEART FINDS OUT(Randy Goodrum)

Well you woke me from a dream about you. Just to say that you were leavin'; I';m sleepy but I though that you said our love. That would last forever is endin';. Well before you walk out of my life. Would you be specially quiet. Don';t you let my heart know that you';re leavin';. Don';t you say another word about it darlin';. Don';t you let my heart your footsteps. Walkin'; out the door of my hopes and dreams. And don';t you let my heart know that you';re leavin';. Don';t you say another word about it darlin';. Leave me now, before my heart finds it. Well,I see you writing somethin'; down. And leavin'; it on the dresser. The tears in your eyes look a lot like mine. But I guess it';s all for the better. Well, before we say our last goodbye. Baby,won';t you hold me just one more time.

5 GOOD MORNING SORROW (H.Moss/Inaba Akira)

I wake up with the sun in the morning. And once again. I find you';re with me and I know. You';re the only one. who can help to wake it easy. So here we are, you and I, good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. You';re the one friend who';s true. Who needs answers when there';s nothing left to say. Why should I hear it all again. How times easies pain. When nothing can bring back yesterday. I wake up with the sun in the morning. Leave the phone off the hook so I';m busy all day long. The coffee';s growing cold my books lie unopened. Here we are once again good morning sorrow. Just like before I lean on you. My friend you never knew. What if feels like to be in love this way. Maybe the years will heal the pain. Maybe I';ll even love again. But nothing can bring back yesterday.

6 UNDERCOVER ANGEL (Alan O';day)

Crying on my pillow Lonely in my bed. Then I heard a voice beside me. And she sofely said "Wonder is your dream." And as I held her She said:"see what I mean." I said "what?" She said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" I said "Alright!" She said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there';s a love for me out there. Somewhere, Yeah, somewhere. Heavenly surrender Sweet after glow. I';ve given up, my heart to you. Now angel don';t go. She said "Go find the right one.” Love her and then. When you look into her eyes. You';ll see me again. Now you know my story, And girl if it';s right. I';m gonna take you in my arms. And love you tonight. Underneath the covers the answer lies. I';m looking for my angel in your sweet loving eyes. She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "make sweet love to me." She said "What?" I said "Ooh! Ooh! Wea!" She said "Alright!" I said "Love me,Love me, Love me." Undercover angel Midnight fantasy. I never had a dream that made me sweat love to me. Undercover angel answer to my prayer. You made me know that there';s a love for me. Love me,Love me, Love me.

7 I LIKE DREAMING (Kenny Nolan)

I like dreamin';. Cause dreamin'; can make you mine. I like dreamin';. Close my eyes and feelin'; fine. When the lights go down. I';m holding you so tight. Gotcha in my arms And it';s paradise. Till the morning light. I see us on the shore beneath the bright sunshine. We';ve walked along St.Thmoas Beach a million times Hand in hand. Two lovers kissin'; in the sand. Side by side The tide rolls in. I';m touching you, you touching me. If only it could be Through each dream how our love has grown. I see us with our children and our happy home. Little smile. So warm and terder lookin'; up at us. Bless by love. The world we share until I wake. I reach for you. And you';re just not there. I like dreamin';. Cause dreamin'; can make you mine. I like holdin'; you close. Touchin'; your skin. Even if it';s in my mind

8 I NEED YOU (Beckley)

We used to laugh. We used to cry. We used to bow our heads. Then wonder shy But now you';re gone. I guess I';ll carry on. And make the best of what you left to me. Left to me I need you. like the flower needs the rain. You know I need you. Guess I';ll start it all again. You know I need you. like the winter needs the spring. You know I need you I need you. And ev';ry day. I';d laugh the hours away. Just knowing you were thinking of me. And then it came that I was put to blame. For ev';ry story told about me. About me about me

9 YOU MADE ME BELIEVE IN MAGIC (Len Boone)

I believe that love has gone. Had no strength to carry on. Thought me world was upside down. Then you walked onto my life. Went to work to set things right. What';s the secret that you that you used. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life. Now I';m filled with a new sense to be. You gave my life harmony. Lovin'; you will all I, all I need. You made me believe in magic. You know that I can be true to your love. You made me believe in magic. Your love put magic into my life.

10 JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (B.Joel)

Don';t you changing to cry and please me. You never let me down before. Don';t imagine you';re too familiar. And I don';t see you any more. I wouldn';t leave you in times of trouble. We never could have come this far. I took the good times, I';ll take the bad times. I';ll take you just the way you are. Don';t go trying some new fushion. Don';t change the color of your hair. You always have my unspoken passion. Althought I might not seem to care. I don';t want clever conversation. I never want to work that hard. I just want someone that I can talk to. I want you just the way you are. I need to know that you will always be. The same old someone that I knew. What will it take till you believe in me. The way that I believe in you. I said I love you and that';s forever. And this I promise from the heart. I could hot love you any better. I love you just the way you are.

11 (A) LITTLE BIT MORE (B. Gosh)

When you body';s had enough of me and I';m laying flat out on the floor. When you think I';ve loved you all I can. I';m golla love you a little bit more. Come on over and lay by my side. I';ve got to be touching you. Let me rub your tired shoulders. The way I used to do. Look in to my eyes, and gives me that smile. The ont that always turns me on. And let me take your hair down ';cuase we';re standing up to great the sun. Got to say a few things, that have been in my mind. And you know where my mind has been. I guess I learned my lessons. And now';s the time to begin. So if you';re feeling alright. and you';re ready for me. I know that I';m ready for you. We';d better get it on now. ';cause we got to a whole life to live through

12 PISTOL PACKIN';MELODY (R.Edelman)

I heard the music coming fainly thro the wall of an old cafe. I was fellin'; kinda restless and drifted t';wars the noise. It was the end of the day. Thro the down, down the hall the sound I heard thro the wall was getting near. So I grabbed a sent and ordered a drink. And was surpised that they was play';in my favourite thing. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody. It';s a true that set me singing and the rhythm they were playing. Justa made me want to live. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody. And it tingles up a feelin'; and sets my heart a feelin'; and it mades me want to live. And run homeand write the same kinda thingon my own. They were singing that old unforgetable pistol packin'; melody

《情人箭》(1979)

1、油脂热潮
曲:Hunter-Keller/词:卢国沾
轻身唧衫 咁先正规 揸起只梳 梳俾你睇 我唧扮相 标准油脂仔 油脂女 油脂仔 随你点讲 随你点睇 啊 夜晚去街 点会话我乱咁嚟 油脂女 油脂仔 时势所趋 轮到我执位 啊 自创舞姿 冲破旧舞蹈惯例 我有我去跳 随我自愿 总之可以任我发挥 皆因我有自由 生虾咁跳 创造舞蹈生过鬼 朝出晚归 乜都放低 朝出晚归 揾钱要使 要跳就跳 叫我油脂仔(无问题) 油脂女 油脂仔 成批批 零舍好睇 啊 自创舞姿 使我地更着迷 认真威 自创舞姿 使我地更着迷 确好睇 自创舞姿 使我地更着迷 无得挥 自创舞姿 使我地更着迷

2、三岁仔
曲:David Gates/词:卢国沾
三岁仔 或者当初我都已好曳 都已经俾你闹马骝仔 大个以后我自决定一切 不必始终要靠你提携 三岁仔 母亲辛苦养育最可贵 使我深刻紧记在心底 大个以后我自应付一切 但系实在不必担心我 面对住世上百样难题 必须要去见识生活 好比小鸟终须有日高飞半天 几可跌跛 好母亲 是否应该先俾我出去 不要天天把我当做公仔 让我努力去学判断真谛 不必始终要靠你一世 好母亲 或者皆因天生我不孝 早已经不想再扮乖仔 绝对无话继续去扮三岁仔

下载宁海在线客户端

主题

帖子

积分

Lv.6 进士

积分
在线时间
92 小时
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-1 10:43:56 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自浙江

不好转载,上载的字太少了,

有机会再附上,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

Lv.19 宰相

元帅

积分
在线时间
1859 小时
QQ
发表于 2009-4-1 16:52:45 | 显示全部楼层 | 来自浙江
侧面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|客户端|浙公网安备案 33022602000116|宁海在线 ( 浙B2-20200368

关于我们|电话:0574-65520000 ,GMT+8, 2024-4-18 13:16 , Processed in 0.085914 second(s), 23 queries , Apc On.